Thursday, January 27, 2011

So sick so sick of being tired and oh so tired of being SICK!



I usually never get sick. But 2 weeks ago i had the flu and today i have been battling a virus. Which is worse in my opinion? The Virus.

When i had the flu, i was exhausted, had body aches and got the chills and two nights in a row i woke up soaking wet with sweat. ( TMI i know). However even though the flu lasted 5 days and the symptoms were consistent. This virus has made me throw up twice and my body hurts so much.

Needless to say, pillows have become my friend but they arent very supportive ( da da dum...haha im so witty). It doesn't matter what i do, my joints ache so bad and lets not even talk about the throwing up. I've only done it twice but that is enough for me.

I finally caved and took 3 ibuprofen. It cured my pains (mostly). Here's the deal, i'm kind of against taking medicine unless i ABSOLUTELY need it. When i had the flu 2 weeks ago, i didn't go to the doctor and i didn't go today either. I think that deep down it's the tomboy in me who is too tough for modern medicine.haha lame i know....but I'm glad i took the meds bc i feel wayyy better. Before i felt so awful i was crying...NOT acceptable!

Hopefully i feel better by Saturday bc i have already promised to help out at Lighthouse Ministries and i want to!


Pray that i get better :)

~Love Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment