Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things i have learned while babysitting Mariah and Joshua

1. Joshua enjoys taking his right shoe off--EVERYTIME.

2. Fruit loops solve everything

3. Mariah says "Where's Nemo?" repeatedly while watching "Finding Nemo"

4. No matter how many times my cat bites Mariah's face, she will always try to pet her and say " She's scare-nin"

5. Joshua says "no" to everything. which makes for a fun game of " Do you think Courtney is pretty?"

6. Joshua is a bottomless pit unless you are trying to feed him actual food. He loves the junk food. It fuels his massive brain i think.

7. Mariah enjoys taking her pants off and frolicking around ( like aunt like daughter)

8. Threatening to spank either of them with "the spoon" instantly brings tears to their eyes. I love it. I feel so powerful. Muahahaha!

9. Inevitably Joshua will break something at our house.

10. Mariah loves my room. She always gets on my bed and gets my Woody doll from Toy Story and holds him with a ninja-like grip until she has to leave.

11. I have to watch out for Joshua bc his head is so huge he sometimes falls over randomly on it.

12. DON'T breathe while changing Joshua's diaper. Just...don't...

13. Running on a treadmill for an hour is not an option when watching these children--or any for that matter so they say. If you make the mistake of trying to do so, Mariah will end up with barbeque sauce all over herself and Joshua will have taken every object possible out of every cabinet he can reach. A.K.A.... i am an idiot for thinking i could get away with that.


I love my niece and nephew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment