Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2 of the diet...for real this time.

Its my second day back on the diet and its not so bad...i think what i miss the most is sweets, and no i'm not talking about fruit. I'm talking about cupcakes, sweet coffee drinks, cookies, brownies, pie, cake, chocolate candies---the works. I am OBSESSED with sweet stuff. I mean i also like bread and home cooked food, but sweets are my vice. Ugh.

I am like a vampire....trying not to drink blood but wanting it SO bad.

Apparently whey protein is supposed to help with your mood--to stabilize it. Well, i have to say after only two days, i'm cranky and i couldn't figure out why until now. I feel deprived. I'm going to keep doing it, no worries....but i need to vent right now. I'm just feeling so irritated without sugar. I mean....just to have some honey with my tea,,,THAT would do!

I really shouldn't complain. I already lost 3 pounds....but man am i in need of something sweet!




meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment