Monday, November 1, 2010

So far...so great

I've lost 15 lbs so far and i have 20-25 to go. Shouldn't be too entirely difficult. i worked out alottt this weekend and my ny neck is killing me bc Will Smith's daughter has a new song called "whip my hair".....nuff said. I like to whip my hair alot anyways. Such a hazardous song.

Anyways the diet is going well....i mean don't get me wrong, Halloween was kind f difficult. My mom bought like 300 pieces of candy or more...and we didn't have that many kids so its all over the house but not gonna lie its kind of gross watching my whole family eat reeses for breakfast lunch and dinner so i dont mind resisting it. I wanna be healthy anyways so its all good.


SO i just got back from Zumba and it wasn't hard at all tonight. I think i only lost 3 pounds this week. Probably my fault bc last night i had a tablespoon of guacamole w my chicken and peppers. It doesnt have that many carbs but still...every bit counts. So today was very strict. here's what i ate:


B- whey protein, coffee

L- whey protein and zucchini

S- whey protein

D- grilled chicken and asparagus


Oh and my mom made her amazinggg tacos. As i munched on my crunchy death-sparagus, my family ate their taunting tacos. i kept chomping and hating life....but at the same time thinking i only have 3 weeks left, then i get to phase off. Oh i'm half way therrrrrre OHhHh! Livin' on a prayer!!!!!!!!


Seriously. I hate eating. There is no joy. I hate vegetables and im pretty sure im scarred for life and will never voluntarily eat zucchini or asparagus for the rest of my life. Salad isn't my fav but its okay. I miss squash.....corn.....carrots and GREEN BEANS. Oh how i took them for granted.

* I'll let ya know how much i lost tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I hope its atleast 3 if not 4 pounds but ....i can't complain.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment