Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas MUSTS!!!

"Diana Parisian" camera :) This is a 1960's vintage camera that takes "dreamy" pics ( I also would need film for it)


"Daisy" by Marc Jacobs perfume--- They have a set with perfume,lotion and body wash at Hudson's for 30% off (wink wink)


Sephora Makeup kit---GLORIOUS!!!!


"Nylon Fashion Book"- Nylon is my fav. magazine, so i was thrilled when i found out they made a book of street fashion!


"Paper and Craft"--- I love my crafts :)


"P.S I made This"--- i just got a sewing machine, so this will help!


"What Would Audrey Do?".....in case you didn't know, i LOVE Miss Hepburn!


Sleep mask....it has holes for your eyes! So you can blink if you want...although i don't know why i would...


Crystal garden Flower---this is so tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment