Saturday, September 18, 2010

What.the.crap.

Apparently my dogs LOATHE me because anytime i leave my door open, they pee on my stuff. I know.gross....and it doesn't help that i don't love them. I really wouldn't even care if i "accidentally" ran over one of them. but anyways, i have devised a plan to prevent this kind of evilness from occuring in my awesome living space. Actually i haven't. Please give me ideas. The only thing i can think of is to purchase a hello kitty taser gun on ebay (Hello KITTY....see what i did there?). I think i need to buy one of those anyways because sometimes creepy men follow me around....and anyone that knows me knows i am a complete wimp when someone tries to attack me randomly.

In other news....i am now in Advanced Child Development which requires me to be a teacher's assistant at the Child dev. center with the Pre-K class. Oh and don't get me wrong... i love 2-3 year olds. However... for the first time ever i had to change a diaper...and not even on a changing table. No.. we do it ghetto style. I had to change their diapers while they were standing up-which was awkward. I felt like i was molesting them. it was just so traumatizing for myself and probably the little kids as well bc i felt so awkward i kept laughing, particularly at one little boy. I don't know why but now because of my inappropriate laughter he's gonna have some complex when he gets older, no doubt.

Luckily i survived both my dog's and the children's pee and pooping sprees. But i don't think i'll ever be the same :(

Peace.

1 comment: