Sunday, August 22, 2010

If i could go back in time.

Today Tony talked about prayer at church. I realized that i don't go to God enough with my problems and concerns. i guess i just don't want to bother him with all the tiny, seemingly pointless details of my life but the truth is.... he cares...and he wants me to seek him in good times and especially in bad. I think if i could go back in time i would have saved myself alot of pain just by making my desperation known to God.




In other news.... my bike is jank right now. I was riding it and the pedal fell off. It was the prettiest turquoise cruiser you ever did see :(



I've been craftin' a bit and hopefully i'll get time to paint tomorrow. Just for fun :)





PS. I'm determined to make this semester wayyyyy better than last Fall's. I don't think that will be hard though. I don't have any evil Vampires on my hands :)



<3 Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment